Revised - Industrial Products Update - April 2013
Announcement Number: IP2013-9
Categories: All Industrial Products,Business News,Construction Products,Consumer Products and Machinery,Environmental Waste,Lumber and Panel Products,Minerals,Non Ferrous Metals,Paper and Fibre Products,Steel and Ferrous Metals
Posted Date: April 16, 2013
Union Pacific's Shale Market Solutions
As energy companies continue to increase drilling at shale formations across North America, Union Pacific provides reliable, cost-competitive, customized transportation solutions to help fulfill all phases of the shale energy process from extraction at the shales to final delivery to refineries and terminals.
Whether you are shipping inbound materials to the drilling site, such as frac sand, pipe cement and construction aggregate, or the extracted crude oil and condensate, our team of logistics experts will ensure your product reaches destination on-time, every time. To learn more about our shale market services, visit our new Shale Market Solutions web pages at www.up.com/shale. (corrected link)
These exciting, new pages feature:
· An in-depth look at our extensive rail network reaching the major shales across North America
· Our Sand 2 Shale service - expedited transit for moving sand to drilling locations
· Our Pipeline Express service - competitive shipping solutions for line pipe shipments to
· Our Shale 2 Rail service - flexible, economical solutions for transporting crude oil, condensate and NGLs
· How Union Pacific can customize a shipping solution for you, whether you are new to rail or are looking to expand your current rail service
If you have any questions please contact your Union Pacific representative.