- Provide positive role models for students
- Help students develop self-esteem and confidence
- Provide academic support
- Provide exposure to career options at Union Pacific and in the local area through activities and internships
- Provide post-secondary avenues for students for eventual employment
- Expose students to a variety of cultural activities to promote awareness
Who Can Participate?
- Any Omaha-based Union Pacific employee
- Students attending either Omaha North High Magnet School or Missouri Valley High School
Find out more about Participant Expectations for both Mentors and Students.