DREAM College Scholarship
The DREAM Scholarship Program is funded by the Union Pacific Railroad DREAM Organization. It was created to reward outstanding and talented graduates from Omaha North High Magnet School and Missouri Valley High School, who have been involved in the UPRR DREAM organization.
Our scholarship is an award of up to $1000 to be applied toward tuition fees, books, and room and board (at university housing only - not applicable to off-campus/private housing) at any accredited four-year college or university, subject to review by the DREAM Scholarship Committee.
Who is Eligible?
Any student involved in DREAM who will have graduated by the Spring term from Missouri Valley High School or Omaha North High Magnet School, is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Involvement in planning activities
- Attendance at 75% of organizational activities (other than social/fun)
- Demonstrated leadership
- Relationship with mentors
- Desire to earn a college degree
- Written application with recommendation letters and original essays (submitted by deadline)