Quick Links

Follow Us



Online, on the air and in print, Union Pacific shares its story with media. Our story is one of world-class safety, excellent customer experience and resource productivity in the communities where we operate trains.

Reporting Unusual or Suspicious Occurrences and Environmental Hazards

Please call 1-888-UPRRCOP (877-7267) to report hazardous materials releases, personal injuries, criminal activities, illegal dumping, or other environmental incidents.

Reporting Rough or Damaged Grade Crossings

To report rough crossings, or crossings blocked or obscured by vegetation (non-emergency situations only) within the state of California, please call (916) 789-6114. To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, please call 1-800-848-8715.