Routing Less Than Truckload (LTL) Shipments
- LTL weight is greater than 121 but less than 8,000 lbs.
- Shipment must be less than 28 linear feet.
- Shipment must be entered into the UPRR Logistics Management System, LMS.
- Supplier must use the preassigned pro# that is issued after entering shipment into LMS, and hand write on the BOL.
- Do not consolidate multiple destinations on one pallet; each destination must have its own packing slip attached to pallet.
- Destination must be clearly marked as UPRR on the bill of lading (refer to sample BOL).
- UPRR will notify Supplier of the assigned carrier.
- Third Party bill to should be filled out as follows:
Attn: Logistics Group
1400 Douglas St, MS 0780
Omaha, NE 68179
Call 877-744-8777 with any additional questions