Successful grant applications will meet the following criteria:
- Clear alignment with a cause area and its related objective(s) as described in Funding Priorities & Objectives.
- Demonstrated need for the program or project;
- Demonstrated capacity of the organization to deliver quality programming and meet established goals;
- Potential for positive social benefit across broad and diverse populations;
- Financial support from an array of sources; and
- Evidence that the program or project can be sustained beyond the duration of a UPF Local Grant.