The Muldoon, Texas, Fire Department commended Union Pacific team members for their quick response and commitment to safety following a July 8 derailment.
A crossing flagged for safety concerns by Union Pacific train crew members leads to a diagnostic review and funding for safety enhancements.
Union Pacific's De Soto, Missouri, car shop recently celebrated a one-year reportable injury-free milestone – an achievement the team last reached in 2015 – with a group lunch served up by management.
The Los Angeles Basin is a busy railroad corridor, but no matter how busy it gets, a Union Pacific Engineering team puts safety first.
When a trespassing or grade crossing incident occurs, law enforcement officers are often the first responders on scene, which is why it’s critical that they’re familiar with railroad operations and grade crossing conditions to ensure safety for themselves and the public.
When Mother Nature throws a curveball – er, boulder on the railroad track - Union Pacific knows who to call: a pair of boulder-busting brothers.
After hosting the largest-ever hazardous materials emergency response class of its kind last year in central Louisiana, Union Pacific held another three-day exercise in the Bayou State for about 100 first responders.
- Union Pacific Conductor Thinks Outside-the-Box for Railroad Crossing Safety 04212023
- Introducing Union Pacific's Latest Hazmat Response Training Tool 03292023
- Tank Cars Inspected as Part of Handoff Process 03032023
- Committed to a Safe Chemical Supply Chain: Union Pacific Maintains Industry-Best Certification 02242023
- Creativity and Active Listening Help Kenefick Winner White Set Service Unit Safety Record 02172023
- Three Simple Things to Teach Your Loved Ones During National Rail Safety Week, Sept. 19-25 09192022
- Have You Had the Talk With Your Family? 08182022
- Union Pacific and Safe Kids Worldwide: ‘Nothing’ Is Worth More Than Your Life 07192022