Enhanced Car Monitoring for Refrigerated Shipments
Union Pacific Railroad, along with our logistics management subsidiary, Loup, have teamed together to develop ShipmentVision Lite, a value-added, web-based monitoring tool to trace rail shipments moving in Union Pacific refrigerated boxcars.
ShipmentVision Lite customers have the ability to track the shipment's entire transit route over all rail carriers at no additional cost. Also, Loup monitors shipments and provides proactive resolution to ensure shipments are handled in an expedited manner, as part of Union Pacific's door-to-door value.
Value of ShipmentVision Lite
- Improved transit analysis with visibility to entire transit route, regardless of which railroad is in possession
- One-stop, Web-based user interface
- Validated, accurate real-time data on shipments
Value of Loup Monitoring
- Proactive shipment resolution
- Reduces car cycle time
- Decreases bad order delay time
- Improves equipment utilization to create capacity