Request Your Guaranteed Freight Allocation - Union Pacific 2023-2024 Program
Announcement Number: BU2023-30
Posted Date: June 29, 2023
Dear Valued Union Pacific Customer,
It is now time to sign-up for the next term of Union Pacific's Long-Term Committed Guaranteed Freight Program effective October 1, 2023.
You will need to provide your name, company name, contact information and desired monthly commitment for October 1, 2023 to September 30, 2024. Please click now to access the system to request your Guaranteed Freight allocation by Monday, July 31, 2023.
· This program offers secure, committed and guaranteed equipment in return for a monthly volume commitment; it is offered once per year for a one-year term.
· New and existing participants of this program are able to enjoy a committed allocation of cars every single month at no cost and regardless of market conditions.
· Additional program details can be found on the Covered Hopper Distribution Programs webpage.
Process Following Sign-up
· Upon receiving responses from all interested customers, Union Pacific will complete the allocations.
· Once complete, you will receive an email with an updated contract via Docusign for execution (expect that to be sent on or before August 21).
· All contracts will need to be executed by September 15, 2023.
· First Half October orders are due September 21, 2023.
· The agreement term begins October 1, 2023.