Rocky Mountain Rail Park
Bennett, Colorado - Adams County
620 Acres Available
- Rocky Mountain Rail Park Website
- Union Pacific Site Solutions Tool - Detailed Facility Profile
Rocky Mountain Rail Park is ideally situated adjacent to Union Pacific Railroad with a future Industrial Lead for intensive dry and wet bulk materials handling and logistics. It offers ready highway access, heavy industrial zoning and convenient utility connections for a wide range of layout options and potential user requirements.
- Convenient access to major cross-country trucking routes I-25 and I-70.
- Denver International Airport is within 20 miles; adjacent to Colorado Air & Space Port.
- Parcels divisible from 5 to 200 acres and zoned for heavy industrial development.
- Nearby connections to natural gas and electrical utilities.
- Water and sewer utilities provided on site.
- State tax incentives available.
- New industrial lead track under development, connecting to Union Pacific Railroad, reducing build out cost for new industries.
- Suitable for unit train operations and manifest service.
- Significant opportunities for rail-to-truck transloading.
- Approved Union Pacific Railroad 100% Construction Design for new rail service.
|Alisha Elgan |