COVID-19 Information for Employees
Updated: Aug. 16, 2022
Union Pacific is dedicated to maintaining a healthy workplace and continues vigilantly monitoring the widespread coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Protect yourself and others by:
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Observe hygiene measures.
If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19, follow the COVID-19 Notification Process.
For more information:
- Contact: UP Nurses Line at 402-544-7011, your Occupational Health Nurse (agreement employees) or your Workforce Resources Business Partner (nonagreement employees)
- Visit: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Workspace Hygiene: Your supervisor, who may route to the facility manager