Sprint's Friend to Friend Program
- All Union Pacific Employees and Family Members you are eligible for a 20% discount off monthly usage charges
- Retirees and their Family Members are eligible for a 10% discount.
- For every NEW IL (Individual Liable) Activation, Sprint will donate $10 to the Friend to Friend Network. Handsets, PDA’s, Connection Cards, Embedded Laptops & Modems are eligible.
- Individual activations under the Union Pacific hierarchy are tallied at year end and a lump sum donation is made via check to the Friend to Friend Organization.
- Retail Stores/Consumer Outlets and Customer Service will NOT know about the donation offer. This is a partnership with the Sprint Business Enterprise Sales team. As long as you sign up for the discount as a Union Pacific employee or retiree your activation will be counted.
How To Get Your Discount and Make A Donation
Go into any Retail Store or Consumer Outlet to receive your discount.
- You will need to show your employee badge or pay stub and mention the corporate nodes listed below:
- Employees Reference Corporate Node: NAUNP_ZZZ
- Retirees Reference Corporate Node: NAUNP_ZZR
- You also may order online using the following links:
- For Active Employees and Family Members ‐ www.sprint.com/unionpacific
- For Retirees and Family Members ‐ www.sprint.com/upretirees.
These links also may be accessed via the Union Pacific Employee Discounts Site. Or, you may call 866‐869‐6686 and provide the corporate node information.