Browser Versions: Accurate Access to This Website
Union Pacific websites are designed to work accurately with the most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. Older browsers may provide a varied experience. Core content will be accessible but with a less enhanced presentation. Some functionality of the site will require newer browser versions to function.
Disabling Compatibility Mode
Please consider disabling your compatibility mode on your browser settings to get the best online experience and to ensure you are ready for future updates to our website.
For information on how to change this setting, contact your IT department, or follow these steps:
- Click on the "Tools" menu.
- Select the "Compatibility View Settings."
- If "Display All Websites in Compatibility View" is selected, deselect that option.
- If any of Union Pacific's Web addresses are located in the "Websites you've added to Compatibility View" section, please select those addresses and press the remove button.
- Select "Close" and refresh the page to implement changes.