Quick Links

Follow Us

About Us

About Us

Union Pacific is proud of the partnerships it shares with the 7,300 communities it serves throughout the western two-thirds of the United States. It's a tradition that began more than 150 years ago, and that will continue tomorrow and beyond.

  •  Corporate Information

    Company overview, executive profiles, our brand identity, UP Licensing, policies, Employment information and contacts.

  •  In Our Communities

    Community development, environmental management, safety, community contacts, Union Pacific Foundation and more.

  •  History and Photos

    Union Pacific history, historical equipment, photos and more.

  •  Train Pride

    UP Steam Program, E-9 Streamliners, Gas Turbine Locomotives, Our Heritage and more.

UP Merchandise


Reporting Unusual or Suspicious Occurrences and Environmental Hazards

Please call 1-888-UPRRCOP (877-7267) to report hazardous materials releases, personal injuries, criminal activities, illegal dumping, or other environmental incidents.

Reporting Rough or Damaged Grade Crossings

To report rough crossings, or crossings blocked or obscured by vegetation (non-emergency situations only) within the state of California, please call (916) 789-6114. To report emergency grade crossing blockages or damage, please call 1-800-848-8715.