- Sacramento Santa Provides Wheelie Big Christmas
12/23/14 1:45 PM - Sleigh bells were ringing and so were bicycle bells at the EMQ FamiliesFirst Christmas party in Sacramento.
- Union Pacific Delivers A Holiday Tradition
11/20/14 12:48 PM - Omaha's "official" Christmas tree makes its way to The Durham Museum with a little help from Union Pacific.
- Artwork Depicts Four Pillars of Partnership in Warrensburg
10/31/14 10:00 AM - The Four Pillars of Warrensburg, Missouri covers almost 200 years of history and an entire wall at City Hall.
- UP-sponsored South St. Paul Youth Task Force Has Global Impact
10/1/14 11:36 AM - The South St. Paul Mayor's Youth Task Force uses a Union Pacific Foundation grant to have a bigger impact on their community.
- UP Employee Assists in Mountain Rescue
9/18/14 4:19 PM - Union Pacific employee Mike Tiglio recently helped rescue a 78-year-old Open Space and Mountain Parks volunteer in remote Boulder County, Colorado.
- Union Pacific Celebrates "Battle Born" Nevada
9/2/14 3:21 PM - President Abraham Lincoln signed Union Pacific into being. What's Lincoln's connection to the state of Nevada?
- UP Employees Reach Out with Back to School Barbecue
8/13/14 9:16 AM - Yard Center Intermodal employees in Dolton, Illinois, held a Back to School Barbecue to collect school supplies and raise funds for Bryant Elementary School in Harvey, Illinois.
- Funds Support Veteran Services Center
8/12/14 4:54 PM - Honoring the significant presence of military veterans in the UP workforce, the Union Pacific Foundation recently donated $10,000 to the Bellevue University Military and Veteran Services Center (MVSC).
- Rail Pride and Science Connect at Mutec
8/8/14 2:22 PM - Union Pacific has been working with the Technological Museum of the Federal Electricity Commission (Mutec) on a restoration and preservation program to restore several pieces of equipment.
- Historic Rotary Snowplow Receives Warm Welcome in Roseville
7/23/14 8:07 AM - A donation to the city of Roseville, California, rotary snowplow SPMW 7221 takes up residence outside J.R. Davis Yard, at the entrance to downtown.
- Union Pacific Police Pass the Torch
7/22/14 11:16 AM - Union Pacific special agents recently joined local, county and federal law enforcement agencies to participate in the Law Enforcement Torch Run for Special Olympics in Nebraska and Kansas.
- UP Trainees on a 'Mission' to Lend a Hand
7/17/14 7:45 AM - UP Field Management Trainees, "dedicated to serve," recently volunteered at Omaha's Open Door Mission.
- New Overpass Helps Bridge Communities
7/9/14 3:11 PM - Aurora and Denver, Colorado, made a clean sweep of barriers and built a bridge between their communities with the Peoria Street Overpass.
- Husker Nation Turns Out for the Big Red Express
6/30/14 4:45 PM - A joint celebration between the railroad and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, the Big Red Express called attention to their shared historical connection with communities across the state.
- UP's Big Red Express Delivers Husker Pride
6/23/14 1:35 PM - University of Nebraska coaches will be on-board a UP special, meeting fans from across Nebraska at whistle stops in Columbus, Grand Island, Kearney, and North Platte.
- History Is on Display at Union Pacific's Home Plate
6/13/14 9:18 AM - Now in its fourth year, Union Pacific's Home Plate has become a tradition of its own. Located just north of the stadium, baseball fans and rail fans can see history on display in the form of Union Pacific's fleet of Heritage cars, some dating back to 1912, each painstakingly restored.
- Earth Day Is For the Birds and More at Union Pacific
6/12/14 12:41 PM - Flyways and Byways and the protection of migratory birds was the theme of a month-long Earth Day initiative at Union Pacific.
- Union Pacific Thinking About Back to School
6/6/14 9:10 AM - It's never too early to think about Back to School Supplies, and helping those in need.
- Houston Exhibit to Display "Engines of Progress"
5/1/14 10:26 AM - Big things are happening in Houston, and the UP Foundation is helping them tell the story.
- Historic Agreement Reflects Trust Between UP and Confederated Tribes
4/23/14 2:00 PM - After almost two years of negotiations, Union Pacific and the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR) reach historical agreements regarding access to railroad land as well as a MOU on joint community policing.
- Armour Yellow and Big Red Team Up for Special Train
4/21/14 3:30 PM - UP's Armour Yellow shows support for the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with the Big Red Express.
- 'UP's Biggest Fan' Gets the Ride of His Life
4/10/14 9:56 AM - The tale of Jacob and AJ is much more than the story of a rail fan and one employee.
- UC-Davis Engineering Students Receive Real-Life Rail Perspective
4/2/14 10:00 AM - Members of the Engineering Clubs at the University of California-Davis recently visited UP's JR Davis Yard in Roseville, and were surprised to learn about the extent of opportunities.
- Making Friends the UP Way
3/6/14 1:00 PM - Jacob Guasco has a large collection of UP model trains. Now, thanks to Aamund Bouvia, he's got some great memories, too.
- Cultural Center Project on Track after Flooding
3/3/14 2:00 PM - Recovery and rebuilding after last year's flooding in Evans, Colo., includes a new library and cultural center.
- Union Pacific Hosts Omaha's First Red Dress Dash
2/11/14 1:20 PM - More than 300 women and men decked out in red dresses gathered at Union Pacific Center (UPC) Feb. 6 to participate in Omaha's first Red Dress Dash, a national event that benefitted the American Heart Association.
- UP Employee's Aid Organization Expands Globally
2/5/14 2:55 PM - UP employee Saikou Camara founded the nonprofit Your Change for a Change organization, which has expanded globally from the United States to Sweden to The Gambia.
- Honoring Those Who Served
1/28/14 12:23 PM - UP VET Tom Demayo and his involvement in the WWII veterans Honor Flight program.