Loup Logistics recently landed a spot on Inbound Logistics' 2022 list for excellence as a third-party logistics (3PL) provider.
Union Pacific’s recently announced agreement with Wabtec Corporation for 600 locomotive modernizations represents the largest-ever investment in modernized locomotives in rail industry history.
Union Pacific’s Air Forced One fleet has blasted snow from tracks and switches for 20 years. Now, it’s not just snow in its path of destruction. This Maintenance of Way equipment is coming off the bench in the summer months to help deal with a different type of challenge for the railroad.
Four Union Pacific locomotives providing service to a San Bernardino sand and gravel mine are running on 100% biomass-based fuel – the first time in Union Pacific’s history that a locomotive is being powered solely by a renewable fuel source made from vegetable and/or animal fats.
Earlier this month, the Federal Railroad Administration announced more than $368 million in Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) grant program funds to 46 projects in 32 states and the District of Columbia.
Replacing a 110-year-old bridge in 48 hours is an ambitious task no matter who you ask; accomplishing it in 30 hours deserves some major kudos. A cross-functional Union Pacific team recently did just that in Iowa.
College students from more than 40 nationwide colleges and universities were selected for UP’s three-month in-residence Intern Connection Program, which offers a mix of work experience, professional development and networking opportunities.
Rahul Jalali, Union Pacific’s senior vice president and chief information officer, recently earned a spot on Forbes CIO Next List, highlighting 50 technology leaders who are redefining the CIO role and driving game-changing innovation. He also was named one of Railway Age’s 2022 Readers’ Influential Leaders, nominated by subscribers as one of the industry’s top 10 influential individuals who are committed to service and making a difference.
- Union Pacific Celebrates 40 Years of Supplier Diversity 04262022
- Union Pacific’s Precision Gating Technology Speeds Driver Experience 04142022
- Collaboration Keeps Houston's Englewood Yard Humming Throughout Transformation 03242022
- New Vegetation Management Technology Traversing Union Pacific Tracks 03042022
- Loup Logistics Acquires Big Footprint in Hot Arizona Market 03032022
- A Win-Win: Texas Siding Projects Get Boost from Diverse Suppliers 03022022
- Serve, Grow, Win – Together: Union Pacific Leaders Celebrate Success, Look to the Future 02252022
- Union Pacific Lowers Fuel Consumption Third Year in a Row 02242022
- Union Pacific's New Maintenance of Way Machine Completes Maiden Voyage 02032022
- A DREAM Come True: Union Pacific Employee Designs Sustainable Trailers 01122022
- Union Pacific Overcame Adversity to Score Wins in 2021 01032022
- Savage Gulf Rail Facility Grand Opening in San Patricio County, Texas 12282021