Treating everyone fairly, valuing differences and maintaining a supportive environment is Union Pacific's commitment to diversity.
Focus on an inclusive culture promoting a safe, collaborative and engaging environment which values open participation from people with different perspectives.
- Employee benefits support the health, well-being and work life integration needs
- Our Diversity Council ensures D&I engagement strategies are aligned to our company objectives
- Employee Resource Groups are nurturing networks promoting a diverse workplace where everyone does their best work
- ERG Steering Committee provides oversight of our Employee Resource Group initiatives
- Inclusive Leadership Program challenges employees to evaluate perceptions
- EEO, Values Line, and Affirmative Action Programs are strongly committed to equal opportunity in all employment matters