Price Inquiry Disclaimers
The Price Inquiry system includes the majority of current Union Pacific issued tariffs, circulars, publications, as well as published documents by other railroads in which Union Pacific is listed in the routing.
- For documents that are published and governed by other rail carriers, please refer to their website for all information on conditions and fuel surcharge details.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. In case of discrepancies, refer to the printed publication document as the final authority.
- All geographic points presented in this application are governed by publication OPSL 6000 Series.
- Specific prices as published in tariffs/circulars (point-to-point, group-to-group, state-to-state, etc) will supersede mileage scale rates.
- Check for specific conditions, routes or commodities that may apply to each price.
Note for Foreign Carriers using UP direct prices to create a through rate: Prices cannot automatically be used by foreign carries as UP factors for through rates. Contact your Marketing counterpart to discuss. See our Contact List for information.