Flooding Continues to Impact Southern Region Operations
Announcement Number: CN2019-38
Categories: General Announcements
Posted Date: May 28, 2019
To Our Customers,
Severe weather, heavy rainfall and flooding continue to impact operations in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas, resulting in the following new and prolonged subdivision outages.
- Tulsa Subdivision (Tulsa to Muskogee, Oklahoma)
- Van Buren Subdivision (Fort Smith to Russellville, Arkansas)
- River Subdivision (Kansas City to Jefferson City, Missouri)
- Parsons Subdivision (Paola to Parsons, Kansas)
- Wagoner Subdivision (Coffeyville, Kansas, to Van Buren, Arkansas)
- Cherokee Subdivision (Parsons, Kansas, to McAlester, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma City Subdivision (El Reno to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
We have placed resources in strategic locations along our network to ensure outages are addressed and repaired as quickly as possible. Customers with shipments being routed around the affected areas can expect delays of 48 to 72 hours. We will provide updates as these routes reopen.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Care & Support at 800-272-8777 or your Union Pacific representative.