Labor Negotiations Update
Union Pacific is pleased tentative agreements have been reached with the rail labor unions, providing historic wage increases for our employees and averting a potential work stoppage. We look forward to the unions ratifying these agreements and working with employees as we focus on restoring supply chain fluidity.
- Tentative Labor Agreements Reached Averting Potential Work Stoppage
- Operating Plan for Possible Work Stoppage
- Update on Labor Negotiations – September 13, 2022
- View the AAR Embargo System for Embargoes Related to Potential National Labor Strike
- Plans to Secure Hazardous and Other Security-Sensitive Shipments Due to Labor Uncertainty