St. Patrick’s Day is a day to embrace our Irish heritage (whether we really are Irish or not!), wear green, enjoy a plateful of corned beef and cabbage and wash it all down with a beer. But did you know trains play a big part in bringing this jolly green holiday to life?
Take a gander at all of the Irish-inspired items that ship by rail here. (For more St. Patrick’s Day fun, watch our video!):
- Beer, of course, for toasting
- Ingredients for your favorite Irish meals, like corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie and Irish soda bread (flour, potatoes, beef and other vegetables)
- Green clothing to wear to avoid getting pinched
- Paper and plastic for other accessories to wear, including shamrock necklaces, pins, hats and glasses
- Paper and plastic for decorations and dining, like plates, cups and silverware
Watch the Video
Get in touch with us to find out what other items can ship by rail.