In 2019, consumers set a new record, spending more than $20 billion on the most romantic day of the year – Valentine’s Day. From chocolates that come in those famous, red heart-shaped boxes to everything you need for a fancy night out on the town, many of the must-have items for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day ship by — you guessed it — rail.
So, hop aboard the love train and check out some of the holiday items that may travel by rail here. And don’t miss the video below!
- Chocolates and ingredients, like sugar and nuts, to make other candy
- Paper and cardboard for heart-shaped boxes and wrapping gifts
- Paper for greeting cards and valentines
- Materials to make stuffed animals
- Materials, like glass and plastics, to produce vases for displaying your red roses
- Jewelry to make your significant other feel extra special
Date Night Essentials
- Clothing and shoes to wear for a fancy night out
- Food at your favorite fancy restaurant – beef, chicken, shrimp, in addition to sides, like potatoes, carrots, etc.
- Wine and beer to enjoy with that special someone
- Candles to set the mood
- Materials/industrial products to build hot date-night spots, like restaurants and movie theaters
- Paper and plastic for decorations and party favors – especially for kids’ parties
- Paper and plastic for disposable plates, napkins, silverware, etc.
Watch the Video
Get in touch with us to find out what other items can ship by rail.