Do you have your bracket ready? The big basketball tournament is here, and that means food, beverages and fun as you cheer on the teams you picked to make it all the way to the final game. See what game day essentials often ship by rail:
- The meat: Not only can chicken wings and other protein help you keep your energy up while watching several games in a row, they can also ride the rails.
- The apps: Trains may deliver ingredients for those delicious onion rings, fries and ketchup, in addition to tortilla chips, queso, bean dip and salsa.
- Snacks to munch on: Popcorn and peanuts are a must when nervously watching those last final seconds of the game. And yes, they can travel by train.
- Beverages: There’s a good chance your beer, wine and soda travel by rail, too. That deserves a cheer!
Even if your bracket is busted, you can count on rail to deliver the food and beverages that make watching the games more fun.
Watch the Video
Get in touch with us to find out what other items can ship by rail.
- Are You a Fan of Football Parties? Rail Helps Deliver the Fun
- St. Patrick's Day Necessities Shipped by Rail
- What Can You Ship by Rail?
- Who Knew?! Six Surprising Things That Move by Rail
- How Rail Supports America's Food Production ... and Helps Feed the World
- Quiz: Which of These Surprising Things Ship by Rail?
- What Is a Refrigerated Boxcar — and How Do They Keep Shipments Cold?
- Home Sweet Home: Brought to You by Rail
- Cook at Home with These Five Easy Recipe Ideas — Brought to You by Rail