International Customer Care & Support
International Customer Care & Support manages all cross border activities for all Mexican/US and Canadian/US gateways. All representatives are bilingual and can communicate in English or Spanish.
|Customer Call Center||Phone||Fax|
|Toll free in U.S. or Canada||1-800-877-0531||1-800-877-0533|
|Toll free from Mexico||1-800-520-1771||1-800-520-1772|
- Manage daily call volumes
- Proactive customer calls
- Problem resolution
- Diversion and reconsignment requests
- New business desk/border industry desk
|Southbound Process Team|
|Team Leader, Southbound Processemail@example.com|
- Management of Despacho Previo and rail car clearing processes into Mexico
- Collection and remittance process
- Handle old cars not cleared into Mexico for resolution
|Border Operation Support||Phone|
|Team Leader, Border Relationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Customer Call Center - From the U.S.||email@example.com|
|Customer Call Center - From Mexicofirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Handle all processes with U.S., Mexican and Canadian customs needed to move cars to/from Mexico and Canada.
- Work Automated Manifest System (AMS) process with U.S. customs and U.S. brokers.
- Manage daily interchange activities with Mexican Railroads and CPRS railroad at Eastport, ID.