International Customer Service Center
The International Customer Service Center (ICSC) manages all cross border activities for all Mexican/US and Canadian/US gateways. All representatives are bilingual and can communicate in English or Spanish.
|Customer Call Center||Phone||Fax|
|Toll free in U.S. or Canada||1-800-877-0531||1-800-877-0533|
|Toll free from Mexico||1-800-520-1771||1-800-520-1772|
- Manage daily call volumes into International Customer Service Center (ICSC)
- Proactive customer calls
- Problem resolution
- Diversion and reconsignment requests
- New business desk/border industry desk
|Southbound Process Team|
|Team Leader, Southbound Processemail@example.com|
- Management of Despacho Previo and rail car clearing processes into Mexico
- Collection and remittance process
- Handle old cars not cleared into Mexico for resolution
Border Operation Support Phone Team Leader, Border Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Call Center - From the U.S. 800-365-4231 email@example.com Customer Call Center - From Mexico 01-800-848-5320 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handle all processes with U.S., Mexican and Canadian customs needed to move cars to/from Mexico and Canada.
- Work Automated Manifest System (AMS) process with U.S. customs and U.S. brokers.
- Manage daily interchange activities with Mexican Railroads and CPRS railroad at Eastport, ID.