Drainage Modifications & Installations

The items below provide all documents and information needed to apply for permission to make drainage modifications along a Union Pacific right of way.

Not Sure Where to Start?

Select "Procedures" from the list below for a detailed outline of the application process from start to finish, including which forms you'll need, how to print copies of them and where to send them once they're completed.