SAP ePayroll for Retirees and Former Employees
To log in to SAP ePayroll, enter your seven-digit Employee ID and your SAP ePayroll password. Your default SAP ePayroll password will be "UPRR" plus the last four digits of your Social Security Number (e.g. UPRR1234). After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
Please Note: In the event you have any issues with your login, please contact OSS at (800) 621-8953.
All payroll systems are components of SAP ePayroll , which gives you the following capabilities:
- Address change
- View, print or save a copy of your paystubs.
- View, print or save a copy of your W-2 or 1099R.
- Review or change your W-4 withholdings.
- Sign up for direct deposit or change current direct deposit bank accounts.
- Designate funds to a primary and up to three secondary accounts with banks, brokerage firms or credit unions.
- Effective April 1, 2017, you can view all former employee, qualified pension, and non-qualified pension payroll records (2009 to present) by logging in to just one of the links below: