Union Pacific has a 100% electronic invoicing environment and does not accept paper purchase order (PO) invoices. Find out more about submitting invoices electronically.
EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
- Supplier EDI Contact List
- Material/Fuel EDI Invoice Questions 1-402-544-2729
Send an email
- Web Invoice Questions: Send an email
Contract Services – 877-243-1356
- Invoice and Payment Information: Mailing Addresses
- Invoice Status Information: Trace online, or contact us at 1-402-544-6040 or 1-800-877-5594 (Automated Voice Response – invoice number needed to make this inquiry)
- Questions Regarding Received Payments: 1-402-544-APAY (544-2729) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Please provide the voucher number, date and amount of the check.)
- Requests for Duplicate Checks: 1-402-544-1016 or email@example.com
- Tax Information (1099-S and W-9 forms): 1-402-544-2729
Please note that 1099-INT forms are not available from Union Pacific Railroad; they are available only from Union Pacific Corporation.
- For price or quality errors, please call the Purchasing representative who signed your purchase order.
Service Invoice Status
If your invoice was addressed and submitted to the project manager as specified, the project manager is generally in the best position to give you a timely answer. If the project manager is unavailable, you can also use the interactive Invoice Tracing function located on this site.
- Bidder's List Registration (online form located on the UP website) for services only
Our policy is to offer small businesses and companies owned by minorities and women the maximum opportunity to compete with other suppliers and contractors in the marketplace.