At Union Pacific Railroad, we're prepared to ship just about anything: coal and chemicals, food and forest products, automobiles and agricultural products – safely and on time. No rail? No problem. Our shipping capabilities are not limited to our extensive system map. We will coordinate your shipment through our network, through other railroads and over the road, providing complete, door-to-door service. We offer our customers the most efficient, environmentally friendly transportation solutions available today.
- Status of the Railroad - A Message from Kenny Rocker, EVP, Marketing & Sales
- Major Track Renewal Projects Map - November 2022
The map shows where our Engineering teams will be working throughout the month as part of our $3.4B capital plan.
- Register for our Dec. 7 webinar: "The Impact of the Infrastructure Law on Industrial Markets"
- Thanksgiving Holiday Operating Plan
- Effective December 1, 2022, Union Pacific will upgrade from ALK Technologies' PC*Miler Rail Version 28.1 software to Version 28.2. Learn more.
- Status of National Rail Bargaining