Eagle Premium Intermodal Service
Union Pacific, in conjunction with Ferromex, offers Eagle Premium service that features seamless intermodal service six days per week between Chicago, Illinois and Monterrey, Mexico with expanded service from Monterrey to Los Angeles, Lathrop and Seattle.
Union Pacific’s Eagle Premium service is an all-rail, seamless service that bypasses congested border crossings, taking the guesswork out of doing business across the border. Our dedicated team of experts work closely with Ferromex to create a virtually seamless network that makes doing business in Mexico efficient and easy.
Southbound shipments do not stop at the border for customs clearance. Instead, they travel in-bond, clearing customs at interior Mexico origins and destinations.
Eagle Premium’s through-rate structure provides you with the convenience of a single price and a single bill for ramp-to-ramp and door-to-door shipments to and from Mexico.
- Save time and money with the ability to bypass congested border crossings.
- Remove confusion from the customs process when you rely on our established relationships with freight forwarders and customs brokers to make the process seamless.
- Ship when you need to ship with access to EMP and UMAX equipment, the largest dedicated fleets of rail-provided containers.
- Rely on our dedicated team of bilingual experts available 24/7.
- Stick to your schedule with consistent services and truck-competitive reliability.
- Ship with peace of mind with complete visibility to your shipments with web-based interline tracking tools.
- Take advantage of extensive service options connecting you to rapidly growing Mexican markets.
Ready to get started? Please contact your Union Pacific sales representative or Ferromex sales representative.