The next decade will be one of rapid acceleration and expansion of our role in our nation's supply chain. The transformation of the technologies necessary to support this will come from an increased capability to leverage what is available in the broader market, plus a laser-like focus on creating company differentiating solutions.
Employee ownership has been shown to improve engagement, because it requires workers to reframe their perception of the “why” behind the company’s actions. A higher level of engagement leads to motivated and happier employees, which leads to safer operations and better service.
Our duty, building off the 160 years of work done before us, is to create true equity and inclusion for all our employees and help do the same in the communities we serve.
We can, we will, and we must help our communities gain strength from their diversity.
Too many organizations are held back by an antiquated IT mindset that separates the precious Technology teams from the rest of the business. To stay ahead, Union Pacific is embracing enterprise-wide thinking that gets everyone from tech teams to senior leadership on the same page and speaking the outcome language.
- Teamwork Pulls Off Epic Union Pacific Englewood Yard Project 01062021
- West Coast Ports: We’re Open and Ready for the Rebound 05052020
- Loup Logistics Looking to Extend Railroad’s Reach 12042019
- How Union Pacific's Actions Helped Customers and Communities Recover from the 2019 Flood 05282019
- New California Locomotives Designed to Reduce Emissions 11162018
- It’s All About Drag: Revolutionizing Railroad Fuel Conservation 08072018
- Constructing a Lasting Legacy in Brazos Valley, Texas 06272018
- No Bad Apples in This Bunch 06122018
- Landmark Merger Creates Ocean of Challenge 06042018
- New Rail Shuttle Facility Helps Feed a Nation 11212017
- Wind Rides on the Back of Union Pacific Trains 09292017
- New Shipper Gives Trans-Pacific Intermodal Market, West Coast Ports a Boost 07262017