Union Pacific Corporation Executives to Address Investor Conferences in November
Omaha, Neb., November 1, 2022
Union Pacific Corporation (NYSE: UNP) executives will address the following investor conferences in November:
- Baird 2022 Global Industrial Conference
- Jennifer Hamann – executive vice president and chief financial officer and Eric Gehringer – executive vice president – Operations
- November 8, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. ET
- Stephens 2022 Annual Investment Conference
- Lance Fritz – chairman, president and chief executive officer and Kenny Rocker – executive vice president – Marketing and Sales
- November 15, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. ET
Live webcasts of the presentations will be available in the investor relations section of Union Pacific’s website at www.up.com/investor. A replay of the webcasts will be available shortly thereafter.
About Union Pacific
Union Pacific (NYSE: UNP) delivers the goods families and businesses use every day with safe, reliable and efficient service. Operating in 23 western states, the company connects its customers and communities to the global economy. Trains are the most environmentally responsible way to move freight, helping Union Pacific protect future generations. More information about Union Pacific is available at www.up.com.
Union Pacific Investor contact: Brad Stock at 402-544-4227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The statements and information contained in the news releases provided by Union Pacific speak only as of the date issued. Such information by its nature may become outdated, and investors should not assume that the statements and information contained in Union Pacific's news releases remain current after the date issued. Union Pacific makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of this information.