Real Estate & Utility Installations
- Advertising Signboards
- Contact Lists
- Environmental Cleanup or Access
- Frequently Asked Questions
Oversize / Overweight Moves
- Minerals & Water Rights
- Minimum Safety Requirements for Contractors
- Requesting Maps of Railroad Right-of-Way and Station Grounds To request Maps of railroad Right-of-Way and Station Grounds, please contact the UP Librarian at 402-501-4941 or email@example.com. Note that if your request is related to a form of litigation, you must contact the UP Law Department. Also, the Map Librarian does not provide deeds or information on such documents. You must research at your county assessor’s office or hire a surveyor to research title.
- Report Illegal Dumping or Homeless on Railroad Property Please contact the UPRR Response Management Communications Center (RMCC) Hotline at 1-888-877-7267.
- Report Excess Vegetation on Railroad Property Please contact the UPRR Response Management Communications Center (RMCC) Hotline at 1-888-877-7267.
- Property Ownership Research (Informational Only) You should validate this information with title and/or survey work.
- Property Leases
- Property Sales
- Public & Private Road Crossings
- Utilities & Drainage
Right of Way Access
- Road Crossing Maintenance and/or Bridge Inspection ►(e.g., Widening, Paving, Milling, New Construction)
- Temporary Property Access ►(e.g., Potholing, Tree Trimming, Adjacent Property Work)
- Nonintrusive Civil Engineering Survey Permit ►(No Vehicles, No Excavation)
- Flagging Services:
- Insurance Requirements