When you’re digging into your dad’s scrumptious stuffing or delighting in a piece of pumpkin pie made from your grandmother’s famous recipe on Thanksgiving, you’re probably not thinking about how all of those ingredients wound up on your table. But did you know many of them probably shipped by rail?
To find out which of your Thanksgiving traditions – from the feast to the football – traveled on a train, take this quiz.
At Thanksgiving, we are most certainly thankful for rail!
Want to learn how to ship your freight by rail? Answer a few questions and an expert will be in touch.
- QUIZ: Which Holiday Essentials Are Delivered by Rail?
- Are You a Fan of Football Parties? Rail Helps Deliver the Fun.
- Creative Uses of an Intermodal Container
- What Can You Ship by Rail?
- Who Knew?! Six Surprising Things That Move By Rail
- How Rail Supports America's Food Production ... and Helps Feed the World